The Arizona Coalition for Victim Services (ACVS) is a network of individuals and agencies that provides services to crime victims. ACVS is a nonprofit 501(c)3 agency.
The Arizona Coalition for Victim Services (ACVS) provides education, training, and advocacy to crime victim service providers throughout Arizona to improve the quantity and quality of services provided to victims in our communities. ACVS also promotes and protects the rights of victims through leadership, advocacy and community education.
The purpose of ACVS is to:
- Facilitate communication between those agencies that provide services to crime victims
- Improve the quality of services provided to crime victims through education, training and advocacy
- Educate and advocate on all governmental levels regarding issues that affect victims and providers of victim services
January 18, 2017 at 10 am March 15, 2017 at 10 am
- May 17, 2017 at 10 am
- July 19, 2017 at 10 am
- September 20, 2017 at 10 am
- November 15, 2017 at 10 am