Become a member
Join ACVS! We are a membership organization whose strength and vitality comes from our broad base of individuals and organizations committed to improving the lives of victims of crime.
The Arizona Victim Assistance Academies offer unique training opportunities for victim service professionals to learn, interact and network with other advocates from across Arizona.
If you have been the victim of a crime, we want you to get the help you need. Although ACVS does not provide any direct services, we can point you in the right direction."
HELP US HELP ARIZONA VICTIMSThe Arizona Coalition for Victim Services (ACVS) provides education, training, and advocacy to crime victim service providers throughout Arizona to improve the quantity and quality of services provided to victims in our communities. ACVS also promotes and protects the rights of victims through leadership, advocacy and community education.
--> Read More ACVS Thanks Our Sponsors
Click Here for More Information
NEWS AND EVENTS
- Public Feedback Wanted for Victim Compensation and Victim Assistance Program Rules
- Attorney General’s Office, Victims’ Rights Brief, January 2017 edition
- 2017 Basic Academy in Phoenix 6/12 – 6/16/17
- 2017 APAAC Victim Advocate Training – 3/10/17
- MADD Community Safety Fair 2/28/17 in Gilbert
- POMC Fundraiser Dinner & Auction
- Attorney General’s Office of Victim Services Distinguished Service Awards Nominations
- Support ACVS with AmazonSmile!
- Chair and Secretary position elections
- Attorney General’s Victims’ Rights Training