Become a member
Join ACVS! We are a membership organization whose strength and vitality comes from our broad base of individuals and organizations committed to improving the lives of victims of crime.
The Arizona Victim Assistance Academies offer unique training opportunities for victim service professionals to learn, interact and network with other advocates from across Arizona.
If you have been the victim of a crime, we want you to get the help you need. Although ACVS does not provide any direct services, we can point you in the right direction."
HELP US HELP ARIZONA VICTIMSThe Arizona Coalition for Victim Services (ACVS) provides education, training, and advocacy to crime victim service providers throughout Arizona to improve the quantity and quality of services provided to victims in our communities. ACVS also promotes and protects the rights of victims through leadership, advocacy and community education.
--> Read More ACVS Thanks Our Sponsors
Click Here for More Information
NEWS AND EVENTS
- Navajo County Victims Rights Symposium, Youth Workshop and Poster/Video Contest
- April is SAAPM – 2017 Take Back the Night – Phoenix
- April is Sexual Assault Awareness & Prevention Month – 2017 SAAPM 5K
- 2017 Victims’ Rights Week Event, April 4th
- Community Conversations: Arizona Victim Services Strategic Planning
- Homicide Survivors, Inc. Candlelight Vigil for National Crime Victims’ Rights Week
- City of Phoenix Seeking a Victim Advocate Supervisor
- Public Feedback Wanted for Victim Compensation and Victim Assistance Program Rules
- Attorney General’s Office, Victims’ Rights Brief, January 2017 edition
- 2017 Basic Academy in Phoenix 6/12 – 6/16/17
- Support ACVS with AmazonSmile!
- Attorney General’s Victims’ Rights Training