The Arizona Attorney General’s Office presents statewide training to victim assistance providers or to those who have interest in the Arizona victims’ rights. More information can be found on their website at https://www.azag.gov/victim-services/victims-rights-training or by clicking on the training brochure link below for more information.
- 2016-2017 Training Brochure
- There is no charge for the training but registration is required.
- Trainings are approved for the following credit:
- Arizona Peace Officer Standards & Training (AZ POST)
- Committee on Judicial Education and Training (COJET)
- Continuing Legal Education (CLE)