The AZ Attorney General’s Office of Victim Services has published a new edition of the Victims’ Rights Brief (VRB). This edition of the VRB reviews findings of victims’ rights violations during FY2016, addresses specific concerns related to plea negotiations proceedings, and provides general tips for compliance.
Attorney General’s Office, Victims’ Rights Brief, January 2017 edition
CURRENT NEWS AND EVENTS
- Navajo County Victims Rights Symposium, Youth Workshop and Poster/Video Contest
- April is SAAPM – 2017 Take Back the Night – Phoenix
- April is Sexual Assault Awareness & Prevention Month – 2017 SAAPM 5K
- 2017 Victims’ Rights Week Event, April 4th
- Community Conversations: Arizona Victim Services Strategic Planning
- Homicide Survivors, Inc. Candlelight Vigil for National Crime Victims’ Rights Week
- City of Phoenix Seeking a Victim Advocate Supervisor
- Public Feedback Wanted for Victim Compensation and Victim Assistance Program Rules
- Attorney General’s Office, Victims’ Rights Brief, January 2017 edition
- 2017 Basic Academy in Phoenix 6/12 – 6/16/17
- Support ACVS with AmazonSmile!
- Attorney General’s Victims’ Rights Training